View our All Inclusive pricing based on size and location.
There are several Frequently Asked Questions about Roll Off Containers. Find quick answers here.
We offer dumpsters in five sizes for different uses. Read about sizes and uses here.
Western supports efforts to minimize landfill waste. Learn how you can also participate in recycling for your project or business.
Western Disposal Services, Inc. provides roll off containers and concrete washout containers.
This is what you can expect from Western Disposal Services:
- You call to order a container. If you email we will contact you by phone.
- We will ask for your:
- name, address, phone number
- date you'd like your container delivered
- typically we can deliver within 24 hours from the time of our phone conversation
- we typically schedule deliveries for not more than 7 days in advance.
- type of material you'll be disposing
- container size (which may be dictated by the material)
- payment information (we accept all major credit cards)
- On the day of your delivery our driver will give you a 45 minute notice that he is on his way.
- The driver will arrive at the site.
- It is a good idea to have a contact person present at the delivery location to ensure proper placement.
- The roll off container opens on one end, the driver will be cautious to allow space for the door to open.
- Your credit card will be charged within 5 days of receiving your container.
- When you are ready for the container to be picked up:
- Call the phone number on the side of your container (505-450-7671) to arrange time for pickup
- The stated rate includes 30 days of rental. Additional days rental will be charged to your credit card.
- We will not automatically pick up the container, a phone call from you is required!
- When you arrange for pick up be sure the container is not being blocked by vehicles or other debris so our driver can easily remove it from the property.
- The stated rate includes up to 3.5 tons of trash. If your container weighs more than 3.5 tons (or 7000 lbs) we will bill your credit card for the additional tonnage.
Roll Off Containers are offered in sizes:
- 10 Cubic Yards
- 15 Cubic Yards
- 20 Cubic Yards
- 30 Cubic Yards
- 40 Cubic Yards.
Concrete Washout Containers come in one size.